Eastern Kentucky PRIDE (Personal Responsibility in a Desirable Environment) is a nonprofit organization funded by federal grants to encourage and assist citizens, local governments, schools and others in 38 counties of southern and eastern Kentucky to:
- Improve water quality in the region.
- Clean up illegal trash dumps and other solid waste problems.
- Promote environmental awareness and education.
Lee County School District has a PRIDE club at each of our schools.
- Lee County Middle High School
- Lee County Elementary School
For more information about PRIDE, go to www.kypride.org