The office technology students went to the state capital on March 10th. This was an event schedule by KVEC to showcase the great thing that are happening in our schools. This was a great...
FBLA students place first in Parliamentary Procedure team and second place in Talent.
- Celebrate Today, Own Tomorrow #ctemonth
- February is Career and Technical Education Month!
- Juniper Health offers Work Based Learning opportunity to Lee ATC students
- Dual Credit Medical Insurance Class at Lee ATC
- HCTC is offering Skilled trade classes at Lee ATC
- Virtual Job Shadowing
- FBLA Christmas Party
- Medicaid Nurse Aide students has a 100 percent pass rate 19-20
- Kentucky River Region FFA Winter Field Day
- HOSA Community Service Project
FBLA Events in Marchview image
Lee ATC Welding students getting exposure to pipe welding with a KVEC Grantview image
Ms. Combs has a series of guest speakers schedule for CTE Month. The speakers are from Juniper Health and are discussing Health Care Careers.view image
HOSA collected aproxite 700 packages of Ramen Noodles for the Backpack program at OCHS. Jenny Barrett Youth Service Coordinator said she filled 40 backpacks each week for students that were in need.view image
Dylan Abney Reporter
Shelbi Stamper Public Relations
Paige Stamper Secretary
Brooklyn Brandenburg Treasurer
Madison Begley President
Susan Phillips Vice President
FFA Contest Winners
2nd Lee Co
1st South Laurel
2nd Whitley Co.
1st North Laurel
2nd Rockcastle Co.
1st Rockcastle Co
2nd Jackson Co
1st Whitley County
2nd Owsley County
Principles of Health Science students going through an interview processview image
Construction Carpentry students making signs for the new SRO's safety projectview image